This is an overview, see Policy Terms for Specific Details
Insuring Agreement and Policy Terms
All risks of direct physical loss, except those specifically excluded, for covered property.
UltraGard provides coverage for the following accidental direct causes of loss or damage:
- Rock Ingestion
- While In-Transit
Machinery, equipment, attachments, trailers designed to transport machinery or equipment
- Sold or leased under a loan contract/retail installment contract/equipment lease,
- Consumer products sold to rental businesses on a loan contract security agreement.
(Repair and overhaul contracts are not eligible for UltraGard physical damage coverage.)
- Government Action
- Nuclear Hazard
- War and Military Action
- Delay, Loss of Market
- Unexplained Disappearance
- Wrongful Conversion by Insured
- False Pretense
- Unauthorized Transfer
- Faulty material or faulty workmanship, inadequate design
- Wear and tear, hidden latent defect, gradual deterioration, depreciation, mechanical breakdown, corrosion, dampness, cold or heat
The deductible is based on the use at the time of loss.
- *Agricultural and Consumer use - $500
- Commercial and Construction/Industrial use - $1,000
- *See Policy Terms for deductibles on cotton strippers and cotton pickers.
Actual cash value.