John Deere provides one of the best warranties in the business. And with PowerGard™ Protection Plan Residential, you can add up to four years of coverage beyond the normal warranty term. PowerGard™ Protection Plan Residential is available on all new lawn and garden tractors, zero-turn radius mowers, gator utility vehicles, utility tractors, compact utility tractors and commercial mowers.
The majority of Residential plans are Comprehensive Coverage Plans, providing:
- Same bumper to bumper coverage as factory warranty
- $0 deductible and no out of pocket costs on covered repairs
- Transportation for repairs covered by factory warranty or extended repair protection*
Limited/Engine & Transmission Coverage Plans (Tractors and Compact Utility Tractors only) offer:
- Low repair deductible
- Lower cost alternative
- Covers most major repairs
*Note, a transportation surcharge may apply if your machine is outside of your dealer's normal service area.
Under the program, only genuine John Deere parts are installed by factory trained technicians.
If you choose to sell your equipment, the remaining PowerGard Protection Plan Residential coverage can transfer to the new owner. It's a great selling point for down the road and can add value when you are ready to sell or trade.
Purchase a Plan
You can purchase PowerGard Protection Plan Residential the following ways:
- Through Lusby Hardware at the time you purchase your machine
- Through Lusby Hardware after purchasing your machine
- Buy Online with the purchase of your machine
For more information on the PowerGard Protection Plan Residential, please view the brochure or the Terms & Conditions for the comprehensive plan or the limited plan.